Friday, August 21, 2009

FAILS of this week

- Spent $98 online for about 4 pounds of gourmet truffles from an expensive chocolatier in Brentwood. I have yet to eat them because they are in the mail.

- Went to the gym only once.

- In that one time only gym experience this week, I couldn't even run one mile on the treadmill.

- Couldn't find a way to sell my Kings of Leon ticket because its too late of notice, and probably because its only ONE ticket.

- Used my credit card to buy two pairs of TOM's shoes online.

- Dropped my planner on the floor of my bungalow and a really nice mom with her triplets picked it up and gave me a weird look when she handed it to me. When it fell, it was open to this week, and I have two curse words written down because I'm planning on seeing "Inglorious Bastards" and a show at UCB called "Shitty Jobs". I don't think she respects me.

1 comment:

  1. TOO FUNNY.

    P.S. you sharing those truffles with me?

    ReplyDelete

Get your comment on!