Friday, September 18, 2009

Best Craigslist Ad of the Day

I just found this ad on the crazy LA Craigslist. Thank goodness I know some Spanish, or I would've passed right over this hilarious gem. I will put in the original Spanish (just in case you want to comment because some of my Spanish may be wrong) and then the translation:

Mujer bella? pon tus pies en mi cara (Sherman Oaks)

Tienes pies bonitos y suaves? Se calientan y sudan adentro de tus zapatos? Ponlos en mi cara! Dejame olerlos y probarlos... Mill dolares por semana. Busco un arreglo regular. Tienes que ser linda, 18-50 anos ded edad, y vive en el valle de san fernando. Manda foto y tu numero de contacto. Estoy muy serio y busco una mujer linda con pies deliciosos....

Translation:
Are you a pretty woman? Put your feet in my face (Sherman Oaks)
Do you have pretty and smooth feet? Are they hot and and sweat in your shoes? Put them in my face! Leave the odor and try this...a thousand dollars a week. I am looking for natural. You have to be cute, 18-50 years of age, and live in the San Fernando Valley. I must get a photo and your contact number. I am very serious and am looking for a cute lady with delicious feet.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY JESUS. That's disgusting. Wonder if he actually gets a response.

    ReplyDelete

Get your comment on!