Friday, September 18, 2009

Rap Battle: Corporate Style

JD and I's epic rap battle yesterday, and its origins: Check our flow:

AW:
Yo kids,
Good news!
#1: Its almost Friday.
#2: 5170's fax is working again! Sooo fax that shiz up.

Hearts and love,
A Dubs

JD: Wow, thuggin it out

AW: i don't know what you're talking about. that's just how i talk. you're not the only one with the dream of a lucrative hip hop career.

JD: Little girl, you aint the only one that got it
But I will drown you in the ball pit
At Chucky Cheese for profit-
So don't try to rhyme, just stop it

AW: Uh..uh..give me a beat..

I may be white and get fitted at the Gap,
but that don't mean I ain't fitted to rap.
Stop judgin my flow and get educated,
this "little girl" as you call me
will soon be elevated,
to high class status, baller hall of fame,
you'll still be gettin todd coffee
while they're screamin my name.

JD: Yo, yo yo.

You think you bad? You think you hot? Well are you ready or not?
To play the game, with man, who talk you to walk?
And I'm not playing, I'm just saying, that you're mostly just talk
I'll stay forever, but your name will wash 'way like Chalk

And all this fame that you speak of, is all in your head
Turn on your TV and you'll see me, while you cryin in bed

You might be famous to you friends, but to the world you'll be dead
Cuz I'm star child and you're the one they keep in the shed

Ohhhhhhhhhh

AW: Check your grammar,
spelling and syntax
you call yourself a rapper?
Check yourself real fast:
"who talk you to walk?",
and comma displacement?
Proofread yo shiz
before you get all brazen.
Cuz you'll be dazin'
While I'll be grazin'
On all the praisin'
That this caucasian
Will be raisin'.
So stop your jealousy,
Don't cry or pout,
I'll take you to a fancy dinner
when my platinum album comes out.

JD:I don't read my shit back, it comes straight out my head
The essence of these lyrics should be heard and not read
So pardon my sloppy prose, you care to much, it shows
I'd sweat the small stuff also, if I knew my rap blows

Now I keep girls awake, like a can of Mountain Dew
But, sit back, relax, I'll show you how I do
And I'll speak real slow so I won't lose you
and I'll fill up your up dish and get you back to the zoo

You animal, you come at me like you don't know who I am
How many times can you hear about me and not know I'm the man
Cuz I be Solo like Han, and a geek, still sleek
The folks at home love me like my name Shark Week

Now how's that for a Discovery, girl
Take me to your leader, girl
Crash landed on your bitchass world
From the Lord, I am god sent
with a word YOU can not represent: talent





Umm, please. Clearly, I'm more hood.

1 comment:

Get your comment on!