Thursday, September 17, 2009

Email Fight!

I've been having the most awesome email "fights" with my work friends this whole week. Here is a transcription of the best one so far between me and my good friend Josh. Of course these aren't real fights. We just get bored and decide to kill time by being sacastically aggressive with each other via company email. Sometimes, I get so engrossed, I forget I'm at work. Which is the point I believe.



Ashley Walker: Hey guys, The fax in 5170 is on the fritz. You can still pdf, copy, and print to the xerox, but the fax function isn't working (sending or receiving) for some reason. If need be, please direct people to the SI xerox, and Diana is on the situation as we speak. When you fax to the SI xerox, be sure to go over there and pick it up asap; I'd hate for our papers to clutter up their groove over there. I'll let you know when its fixed.
Thanks,
A Dubs

Josh Levin: whyd you break the fax?

AW: your mom broke the fax. i just didn't want to embarrass your family.

JL: WOW. so on. it is SO on.

AW: i ain't scurred. bring it.

JL: i will use a systematic approach in dealing with spreading the rumor that your mom broke the fax machine. i will start small, maybe dropping hints that she was here visiting, and holding a bunch of papers, etc. etc. slowly word will travel, and quickly the "truth" will be known

AW: too late. i already told everyone, in the same systematic approach, that YOUR mom in fact broke the fax. i just looped you out. BOOM. people are talking about your mom behind your back. and how she ruined our fax capabilities.

JL: your mom broke the copier and i wont even get into how. BOOM.

AW: good luck convincing everyone. by the way, story's changed: i just called your mom and convinced her that YOU did it. now you're grounded.

JL: i already was grounded. BOOM

AW: this is the best email fight we've EVER. HAD.

JL: Hey other email fights, I'm a let you finish, but THIS email fight is the BEST OF ALL TIME!



My fav is the shout out to Kanye's audacity at the end.

Next post: JD and I's freestyle rap battle via email that is currently going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your comment on!