Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here we go...

Oh boy. I'm super nervous about this blog business. There are a lot of things that have run through my mind the last couple months as I contemplated if I should start this webspace for myself:

"Do I want everyone I know to see this?" "Should I censor myself?" "Am I going to make this funny or informative?" "Do I have time to manage it?"

Andddd I finally thought:

"F it."

There are too many interesting/hilarious things that go in my life on a weekly basis that I should share with my world.

Let me share with you what you can expect from my bliggity bloggy blog:

1) Sporatic posts called, "Grandma Usin' the Intrawebs" which are going to be posts of forwards my grandmother sends me (and everyone in her address book) on a daily basis, with commentary from yours truly.

2) Hilarious posts called, "Two Heads are Funnier Than One" which will consist of online quizzes/polls/questionnaires filled out by the comedy powerhouse team of my best friend Keri Stagner and myself.

3) Updates about my daily life here in the L to the A.

4) The occasional rant about the things I like or don't.

5) Probably some other random crap.


Wow. This sounds super lame so far, I hope I can live up to the hype I've created in my head for this thing. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your comment on!