Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HP6 Baby!

Here's what I know about Harry Potter:
-The books, I think there are 7, are extra thick.
-Harry Potter is some sort of wizard who had a terrible childhood and has a scar and plays a flying version of lacrosse.
-Hermoine (sp) is a girl who used to have crazy hair, and now they are making her prettier as the movies go on.
-Ron is a redhead, and must be the sidekick of Harry and H-Girl.
-People go ape shit over it.
-The author of the series is annoyingly unattractive for a filthy rich woman.
-Harry Potter is played by a really creepy guy named Daniel Radcliff.
-In one of the books there are giant spiders (my therapist recommended I call them "angels" so as to soothe my arachnaephobia) so I chose not to read.

Yep. That's the extent of my HP knowledge. My good friend Alex's knowledge of the same matter is just as abundant. His roommate in Boston and he decided, on a whim, to go to the midnight showing of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" at their local cinema last night to watch some nerdy, freaky HP shit go down. Alex also geniusly decided to capture the night in what he likes to call a "live blog". While it is obviously not live anymore, the craziness of last night is forever documented.

Read the hilarity here: http://waitinginlineforhp6.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get your comment on!