Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life is forever...so don't waste any time.....?

I have many questionable friends on Facebook. And by questionable I mean obscure people from my grammar school days that used to be normal, and now are weird, trashy, thug, slutty, or just crazy. But, they make my Facebook stalking a lot more interesting.

I got a good laugh this morning from the status of a boy I grew up with.

The only reason you would pen a mantra or inspirational quote and post it on Facebook is because you personally believe it would be inspirational to others, or because you thought you sounded smart at one time in your life, and wanted to document it. Here is the forementioned status that just became my favorite of the day so far:

(I highly doubt he will be reading my blog, but I'll change his name nonetheless.)

Bevin Be La Bosa "Life is an eternity...make the most of it - Bevin Be La Bosa"
(I know, I know, I didn't have time to think of a descrete name. moving on...)

Not only did he post this for everyone to see, thinking that it was clever, he made sure everyone knew HE made it up.

Life is an eternity, make the most of it? Doesn't make sense, bud. Thank you for being my favorite status of the day. ....Please don't come shank me.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Bevin ... maybe he meant an eternity in Heaven or Hell ... so make the most of your time here? Interesting either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the obscure facebook names. I have so many grammer school facebook friends that I'm actually afraid they might be crazy and come break into my house one day when my status says that I'm out of the house. I have this weird fear of having a facebook status. I know. I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Get your comment on!